Monday, May 19, 2014

Influenster #GoVoxBox

I was so thrilled when I heard I had qualified for the Influenster #GoVoxBox ! I received my box the other day and was excited to see what all was included in it this time. I will be posting about the products included - my thoughts on them, information, etc over the next week or so here.


What I got in my box:

  • PROFOOT Triad Orthotic
  • PROFOOT Pedi-Rock
  • Playtex Sport Fresh Balance
  • Blue Diamond Fruit Flavored Almonds - flavor blueberry
  • Muller Greek Corner and Corner Yogurt (coupon for a free one)
  • Aqua Spa Relax Collection - scent Lavender + Chamomlie
  • The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Meal Replacement Shake Mixes - flavors chocolate, vanilla, and fresh berry
  • The Vitamin Shoppe Next Step Jaxx Shaker Cup


* I received these items complimentary of Influenster to test and review *