Friday, November 14, 2014

Review of Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel




I was given a Secret Outlast Completely Clean Clear Gel deodorant to try out and review, compliments of BzzAgent.

This deodorant dries slightly faster than most gel deodorants do. Still had to hold my arms up to have them dry, but not as long as I expected, which was a pleasant surprise.

I was able to put it on in the morning and it would last all day and was still working until I went to bed that night. It even lasted through me doing some Zumba classes. I would definitely use this during the hot summer months when I am sweating a lot more and so then it wouldn't leave marks on my clothes like most deodorants do.

I didn't care too much for the scent I got, but it wasn't horrible. Next time I would buy a different scent to try out.

I'd definitely recommend this deodorant if you are looking for one that lasts and works, and doesn't leave marks all over your clothes.